• Perform professional accounting work requiring knowledge of theory and practice of recording, analyzing and advising on financial transaction.
• Tax, accounting and IFRS reporting.
• Establish, modify documents and coordinate implementation of effective accounting processes and accounting control procedures.
• Risk control.
. • Month-end closing of the books and consolidated accounts.
• Tax Planning; Quarterly tax reports; Annual tax reports; Monthly VAT-reports.
• Contacts with the tax authorities, custom office.
• Management of accountant team and cooperation with controlling department.
• Managing and participation in internal and independent audits.
• Preparation of tax advising to CFO on Tax issues.
• Undertake accounting, tax, payroll departments, direct and manage all activities of the accounting team, ensuring that the team is qualified and competent, properly coached and achieve their objectives.
• Preparation of finance procedures controlling of its respect by department. Preparing, updating and introduction internal procedures, instructions that allow management to controls different business processes.
• Project Manager of upgrading ERP, work with management to help develop and update process specific risk assessment and test programs.