|Резюме № 15430793||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 3 сентября 2016, 11:23|
Legal Counsel По договоренности
Полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 9 сентября 1981, 36 лет.
07.2008—н.в. 9 лет 6 месяцев
PSI-Ukraine company, г. Киев.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
A. DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
1. Legal review of the drafts of the orders, instructions, policies, standing orders, regulations, local regulatory acts, contracts/agreements and other legal documents.
2. Development or participation in drafting the legal documents, including contracts/agreements, exhibits to the agreements, etc.
3. Collect of the regulatory acts, required for the work of the Company structural departments.
4. Review of the documents submitted to the General Director for compliance to the current legislation of the Ukraine.
5. Prepare of the requests, applications and other documents for the license, permissions receipt required for the Company activities.
6. Assist the structural departments and the Company personnel with legal documents preparation.
7. Prepare of the legal opinions regarding the Company activities.
8. Draw up the documents for bringing the Company personnel to discipline and material responsibility.
9. Preparation and management of Country/Region-specific hospital contracts.
10. Preparation and management of Country/Region-specific contracts with local, regional and central labs.
11. Preparation and management of Country/Region-specific contracts with independent medical facilities (CT, MRI etc).
12. Payment administration/tracking/accountability with regard to the above mentioned contracts.
13. Backup responsibility for status tracking of above mentioned contracts.
1. Presentation of the Company in negotiations with contractor’s legal departments (suppliers of the goods/works/services, contractors under clinical study agreements), participation in conditions of the clinical study agreements negotiations with the clients and their representatives, contractors.
2. Informing of the Company’s workers about current legislation and change in the law.
3. Acquaintance of the Company’s workers with the legislation, which treats to their activities.
4. Coordinating interactions with the enterprises and organization, which carry out legal support of the Company’s activity.
5. Contact for project teams and company divisions with regard to preparation and ongoing management of the above mentioned Country/Region-specific contracts.
6. Primary or backup contact for project teams and company divisions with regard to signing and tracking of the above mentioned Country/Region-specific contracts.
7. Primary contact for site’s/ third-party vendor’s administration with regard to negotiation of the above mentioned contracts and relevant documents.
8. Primary or backup contact for site’s/ third-party vendor’s administration with regard to timely execution of the above mentioned contracts.
C. DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
1. Contracts preparation and management.
2. Shared responsibility for ensuring completeness of accounting files with respect to the mentioned contracts (jointly with Accounting and other company divisions).
Dnipropetrovsk National University
Заочная форма обучения
Специальность: Science of Law
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
украинский (свободно владею),
русский (свободно владею).
Languages: Ukrainian - Speaking, Reading, Writing, Native;
Russian - Speaking, Reading, Writing, Native;
English Language Acquisition in oral and written form - Advanced Level
Computer expertise: Proficient user of standard MS Office Applications, Fine Reader, Internet and information system (database) of national laws (Liga-Law).
Responsibility: accustomed to be in positions of responsibility; self-motivated and willing to set goals and work to achieve them; never assume “the other person” is responsible.
Organization: use time and resources effectively; consider efficiency, planning and accountability very important.
Other: capacity to work in team and independently, set priorities, solid work ethic that finds satisfaction and pleasure in achieving work goals.