35 000 грн., 34 года, Киев, стаж 8 лет и 11 месяцев
• Warehouse management (class «А»; 3PL; 10 - 13.5 thousand pallets). Tenders and negotiations conduct, supplier relation management, development of long-term commercial conditions of collaboration (tariffs indexation rules, mechanism of review, payment delay etc.), vendor check and verification at local and global levels, development of long-term contracts and supplier guarantees for crisis, global insurance contract amendments according to local specifics, claim management and dispute settlement. Project management, development warehouse compliance to global quality standards, audit of processes and premises. Combination at one single platform of 2 different segments (Mars and Wrigley) behind range of restrictions. Elimination of fire consequences (loss settlement). Customs warehouse contracting and management.
• Import (up to 500 trucks per month; EU, Russia, Thailand; Incoterms FCA, CPT). Tenders and negotiations conduct, vendor portfolio management, development of contracts behind different Incoterms conditions, implementation of commercial foundations for long-term cooperation (tariff indexation rules, x-rate and fuel cost influence etc.). Supplier management in crisis conditions and production shift to different areas or factories. Change of Incoterms rules of cooperation between factories and unit. Development and education of local vendors to match EU factories criteria. Claim settlement as for thefts, fraud, damage of goods. Global insurance contract amendments so as to match local specifics, development of additional insurance. New routes development, new security conditions development to protect supply chain as well as optimize it and confine costs in crisis conditions.
• Domestic delivery (up to 450 orders per month; 48 cities, 102 delivery points; FTL, LTL). Similar responsibilities to those in import (except for international delivery specifics). Besides, delivery of goods to certain time slots, joint delivery of products with other companies (pooling). Combined delivery of goods with flavor restrictions, combined routes development, delivery of goods in one truck to different locations and other cost effective solutions. Delivery to areas close to ATO as well as to Crimea (till full annexing).
• Co-packing and co-production (up to UAH 6 mln. per year). Profound development and implementation of totally new field of “co-packing” within local business. Project plan development, fields of responsibility assignment, methodology and stages deduction, control points and post-analysis elaboration. Implementation of quality control systems, role development and explanation to business of the necessity of changes to the stuff. Tenders and negotiations conduct, vendor selection for different segments and categories (chocolate, petfood, gum). Establishing of unique local assortment units, development of commercial conditions for capital investment by the supplier. Audit, quality control. Elaboration, design and implementation into life of the internal client’s ideas so as to facilitate sales. Skills in working with different materials (film, paper, laminate, product and technical paints, stickering, bundling etc.). Dispute settlement due to significant fluctuations of volume and schedule.
• Waste management (up to 180 tons in one time). Responsible and safe supplier selection. Vendor verification to match global standards, additional security systems implication to match local specifics. Selection of most ecology safe methods of disposal. Premises and processes audit, control points establishment at all stages etc.
Additionally: elimination of warehouse fire consequences in the part of disposal of a huge volume of spoiled product.
• Project management. Change of import conditions for enhanced security and cost rationale. Joint with factory development of the new palletization of product to minimize damage in transit. Joint with factory development of the security adhesive tape to minimize internal pallet losses. Arrangement of the process of factory truck order to prevent additional costs and evade accumulation of goods at ramps. Development of boxes and pallets together with further dispensing of sweets in order to meet national accounts order criteria.
• Other. Development and arrangement of reports in systems for analysis purposes, cost forecasting (quarter, annual), factor reconciliation of reasons of variances. Withdrawal of spoiled product form market in different channels (retail, distributors, national accounts). Procurement of customs brokers services. Procurement of port expediting services (Incoterms CIF) and container delivery to main warehouse.