Company is looking for a talented C++ Software Engineer to work on the next generation of SimPlant implant treatment software: a cross platform 3D CAD system for dental implant professionals.
Full cycle of software development: from requirements review and negotiation, to design, to coding and development testing.
- Practical experience of using C++ in commercial projects for 2 years at least is a must.
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English is a must.
- Experience with Qt, OpenGL, 2D and 3D graphics is desired.
- Experience with Mac OS X/Objective-C, Win32, Microsoft.NET/C# is a plus.
- Competitive salaries;
- Good career growth opportunities;
- Challenging projects;
- Occasion of business trips to Western Europe (Belgium, Germany, UK, ...), Asia (Malaysia) and USA;
- Medical insurance of proven reliability (besides that - family, auto, real estate insurance on reduced tariffs);
- External and internal trainings;
- English lessons inside and outside the office;
- Modern comfortable office equiped with table tennis, sport corner, shower, bicycle-parking area and nice terrace to have a dinner or simply spend a break;
- Welcoming atmosphere;
- 24 working days paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Sport activity (basketball, volleyball, football, etc.).