Java EE Developer will be responsible for design and implementation of software in Java EE technologies.
A person hired at this position will:
• Design, implement and test Java-based web applications and interfaces using industry standard software development practices, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
• Design and develop business components deployed to Java EE Application Servers.
• Translate application storyboards, use cases and web-page concept designs into functional, dynamic web applications.
• Provide estimates of level of work effort and time for completion.
• Design, code and integrate application business layer with external application components.
• Design database architecture and server scripting; assure connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Support users by creating and updating documentation and assistance tools.
• Be involved in mid to big scale international projects for our partners in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands, and United Kingdom.
• Have opportunity to work on projects ranging from Public Services, Healthcare, through Automotive, Telecom and Media providers.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Min. 3 years of experience in Java SE, Java EE software development,
• Very good knowledge of the OOP,
• Ability to design and create web applications,
• UML knowledge,
• Practical experience with relational databases,
• Project proven experience with the following technologies and tools: JEE, EJB, JSF, Struts, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Ant, Eclipse
• Knowledge of Spring Web Flow, PrimeFaces, Drools, WebServices, jQuery will be an advantage
• Ability to work with Application Servers WebLogic/JBoss,
• Fluent communication (spoken and written) in English (for 1 and 2 positions).
• Knowledge of German language (at least technical topics) is a must (only for 2 position).
• The position will be located in our office in Wrocław or Opole.
• Salary 1500 Euro (after the interview).
• We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.
Java EE Developer
Region PL – Wroclaw or Opole
City PL - Wroclaw or Opole
Position Type Professional
Job Area IT Development / Applications
Job Type Full Time
Company-Employer is an international IT services company. It employs 93 100 employees in 72 countries. In Poland Company-Employer exists since 2000. Currently, more than 4000 people are working in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warsaw, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Lodz, Torun and Krakow. The company offers IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting. Company-Employer was four times awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate, winning top positions in the ranking of the Great Place to Work® Institute. Company-Employer is the official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
According to the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data", by sending this resume or making a reply/response to a vacancy to one of the email addresses, you grant an unconditional accord for the processing of your personal data in our database and for transfer of your personal data to third parties in order to provide employment services. Your personal data can be included in our database only after a thorough examination of your resume.
«В соответствии с законом Украины «О защите персональных данных» отправляя своё резюме или отклик на вакансию на один из электронных адресов, Вы предоставляете безусловное согласие на обработку Ваших персональных данных в нашей Базе персональных данных и разрешение на предоставление Ваших персональных данных третьим лицам для последующего оказания услуг по трудоустройству. Ваши персональные данные могут быть включены в нашу Базу только после внимательного изучения Вашего резюме».