от 28 000 до 31 000 грн., опыт работы от 1 до 3 лет, высшее образование
WHAT’LL JUNIOR DEVELOPER DO?
• Build innovative applications in the cloud and mobile applications on the Salesforce1 platform
• Analyze requirements and design IT solutions
• Extend and customize Salesforce platform
• Integrate Salasforce platform with other systems
• Prepare project documentation.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED FOR THE JOB?
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming techniques (eg. Java/.Net),
• Experience in one of the relational database,
• Good knowledge of English (B2),
• Good attitude and openness to new ideas and concepts
Английский язык разговорный
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
• The opportunity to participate in creating innovative mobile solutions using the Salesforce platform
• Work in relaxed environment among people who love what they do
• The opportunity to develop while working with forward-looking technology
• Trainings and Salesforce certificates (we pay for them!),
• International environment,
• Help with work permit in Poland.
• Monthly pay from 4 000 to 5 000 PLN
We are a group of enterprise information systems experts, early adopters and enthusiasts of cloud business applications delivery model and development approach. As a Salesforce Gold Partner we combine business and technology knowledge to support our customers in delivering exceptional results, not just information systems. We're not only technology specialists but also we understand business processes and cooperate in modeling the business ideas that the system should support. Our workplace is highly energized with employees who learn from each other, share successes, and strive for excellence.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply send your resume in English with the subject: “Junior Delevoper” and your city: Wroclaw/Lodz/Warsaw. Please add the clause: „ I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)
Полный рабочий день
на территории работодателя