Обязанности:Some of the key tasks include:
• Estimate costs, times, budgets, and resource requirements for each project.
• Negotiate project conditions with in-house and external clients.
• Perform project tracking, coordination, and delivery.
• Turn client requirements into instructions for in-house resources.
• Guarantee fulfillment of each project’s needs and expectations.
• Contribute to the business' profitability, image, and generation of value through the management of each project.
• Analyze project viability and, based on this, negotiate its acceptance.
We are seeking proactive candidates with personal initiative, organizational skills, excellent communication skills, who are client-focused, and who work well under pressure.
Availability of 8 hours per day (required)
English: Advanced (required)
Advanced computer skills (please specify programs used in your CV)
Minimum formal education: Currently pursuing a university degree in translation (preferred)
- • Высшее образование
- • Английский язык (разговорный)
Условия:Translation Back Office is a business leader in the field of translation with its main headquarters located in Latin America. Currently getting our start in Ukraine, we’re seeking to form a new team of Junior Project Coordinators.