What you will do:
· Integrate data from a variety of internal and external sources into a common warehouse data model, in order to support data and analytics activities.
· Implement changes to the warehouse data model and build scalable and efficient processes to populate or modify data.
· Coordinate data modeling with the Power Bi specialists and the team.
· Keep your knowledge up to date by following future developments in the data and business intelligence area.
· Dig in complex problems and use analytical insight to find the way to a solution.
• Advanced competence in SQL and Data warehousing concepts
• Experience with the Microsoft Power BI
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Datawarehouse Design and Development
• Expertise in ETL technologies and tools
• Data Analysis and Data Cleansing skills — Problem-solving capabilities for finding anti-patterns and bugs in the data
• Coding experience
(Java, Python, C Sharp preferred)
• Intermediate level of English.