• At least 1 year of experience in SharePoint development (WSS 3.0, MOSS 2007/2010)
• Knowledge of.NET (3.5/4.0) and C# programming
• Strong analytics skills
• Good knowledge of English
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the web technologies (HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, WCF, WWF)
• Knowledge of SQL/ T-SQL and MS SQL Server would be an advantage
• Administration MS SharePoint 2007/2010 would be an advantage
• German language would be an advantage
• The position will be located in Poland - Wroclaw.
• Salary: 1500 – 2500 Euro
• Additional benefits:
o competitive salary package
o private medical care
o life and disability insurance
o Interesting trainings
o professional development programmes
o also available and relocation bonus.
Please provide skype (recommended) and your CV by English (with described Sharepoint experience).
According to the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data", by sending this resume or making a reply/response to a vacancy to one of the email addresses, you grant an unconditional accord for the processing of your personal data in our database and for transfer of your personal data to third parties in order to provide employment services. Your personal data can be included in our database only after a thorough examination of your resume.